Monday, January 5, 2009

Well, here it is.


Some of you are thinking 'it's about time' and others are thinking 'why bother'. For those of you in the latter category, that's OK feel free to hit the back button and go back to where you came from =)

I've decided to try this blogging thing. It's for me, a place to rattle on about the joys and pains of raising rabbits. How long will it last? How often will I update? That my friends is the million dollar quistion.

Now on to the rabbit news!

We have quite a few litters coming up, yay! The Laramie x Rosita litter is looking promising, as always! It looks like all 3 are what I consider show quality - awesome! We've done this cross numerous times and will probably do it quite a few more. I'm always happy with the results - Cheyenne, Shoshoni, Cody and Boulder to name a few!

Saki [BOG '08 Convention] is finally bred! I could not be more excited and relieved. Dilemma finally became a momma too, a chestnut! I already have a few names picked out!

I purchased a wooly buck from Susie of Wooly World Rabbitry. I love him and so does Mom! Pictures in a few days, I promise! Or when I figure out how.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment