Thursday, January 8, 2009

Three Generations.


This weekend Kendra, a broken otter holland, is due to kindle. The sire is Jorj Jr, a broken orange.

Kendra's first litter was all peanuts, but she did a beautiful job putting them in the box and pulling a ton of fur. I'm sure this litter will be a successful one, providing it's not all peanuts again.

What's the big deal about his particular litter? Well, the pedigree on these kits will have LBF stretching all the way back 3 generations.


I'm very proud of what my Mom has accomplished with her otter project. She has some nice upcoming juniors, including the doe above. I love how nice and clean her tan pattern is. Hopefully this little gal will help fulfill one of my '09 resolutions - to grand a solid otter.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment