Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dilemma's Baby.

So far only two does have kindled, Jeanie x Sub Zero = 4 and LB17 = 1 that was not a kitcicle. It is temporarily residing with Jeanie’s 4 until I can hopefully foster a kit or two to LB17. She had a singleton that was fostered last litter so I really want her to raise them this go around.

THF Saynora’s Jeanie has been an excellent doe for us. Thank you Tracy and Jenna for her! She always settles, is a great mother and produces very nice babies! We’ve used her in both our regular and our otter project. I’m curious to see what colors and types these kits have. This is Sub Zero’s first litter =D

I like daytime litters, it’s warmer and Mom can check them more often. [thanks Mom, you rock] I’m still crossing my fingers for a healthy litter from Saki.

Here’s an updated picture of Dilemma’s baby. He’s finally getting cute! Don’t tell Dilemma I said finally.


Is it Monday already?!
Melanie

1 comment: