Friday, January 23, 2009

Spring Fever.


I am not a fan of winter. The cold always makes even the fun chores seem like a burden. I am so ready for spring.

If the weather was warmer I'd be power washing cages this weekend. I love to power wash =)
There is nothing like a newly scrubbed and clean barn.

Day 28 - I gave Saki a nest box. She's already nesting!! I'm trying not to get too excited in case of a first time mom screw up, but it's hard. We have quite a few other does due, but she's my main focus.


Our empty holes are filling up with juniors. It might be time to go thru them and put a few up for sale.

TGIF!
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel I'm in! What ever you did must have worked! :)

    Our next boxes are starting to fill up as well, but I'm going to try hold on to some for a while.

    ReplyDelete