Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Good Weekend.

-
I had a good weekend. The weather finally cooperated for me and I got all the cages power washed. It's a tiring job but something I love to do.
-
Our old goat Darla required a C-section. The vet was only able to save one of the twins, a dark caramel boy.

-
This little guy has such personality! He's already claimed me as mine.
-
Shortly after the trip to the vet my Hanna delivered triplets!!! One boy and two beautiful girls.
-
-
I love baby goats, so expect to see lots more of them in the upcoming weeks =)
=

-

This next week we have to decide on our National entries, both show and sale. Watch the sales page for available stock!=

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Poor Darla and the other twin! I'm glad you have one beautiful little baby though :).

    Congratulations on the triplets! I LOVE these goaties!

    ReplyDelete