Friday, March 27, 2009

Deja Blue

-
I am both sad and happy to announce that Deja Blue will probably be going to a new home in May.
-
-
Deja Blue came from a litter of 3 bucks by THF Saynora's Tipsy and Lil' Bit Farms Zalia. I liked the whole litter and was having a hard time choosing between the three boys, Topsy Turvy, Swagger Lee and Deja Blue.
-

-
This decision became a whole lot easier when I was approached by a breeder wanting to apply for the Certificate of Development for the blue point. How exciting! I have always loved the blue points. I hope Deja Blue can contribute to their program and I wish them the best of luck in this adventure!!
-
Oklahoma is supposed to get an awful snowstorm this weekend. I wonder if the rabbit show has been cancelled?
-
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment