Monday, April 13, 2009

Time Flies...

-
...when you're having fun.
-
So much going on right now, it's been crazy. We have 4 adorable baby goats that have to be played with and spoiled. I had planned on taking updated pictures of them this weekend, but it's been raining!
-
We have around 9 new holland and 4 dwarf litters. That's roughly 35 new kits! In the hollands we have lots of interesting colors coming up - opal, blue otter, orange, creme and broken black silver martens! Opal? Seriously?! Having new colors pop up is fun! They're getting right at that just-out-of-the-nest-box-cute age, so maybe pics of them soon!
-
Pictured below is one of my hopefuls. He's roughly 10 weeks old, super smooth body with a cute head coming in.
-
-
-
I don't know, just something about him I like already. His dam is a THF Saynora doe that came via California!
-
-
Above is one of my favorite upcoming juniors. I've always liked him but he went thru a fur chewing stage. I am so happy to see his sides evening up with beautiful chestnut fur! Hopefully he'll make his showing debut at the Ohio Mini Convention! (no one tell him please!)
-
It's so hard to believe that ND Nationals is less than two weeks now! My once primed favorite otter buck is showing signs of slipping his coat. Isn't this hobby FUN?!
-
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment