Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Done!

-
Today I'm sending off our entries for both ND Nationals and JW Nationals!
-
We entered 5 dwarfs. The juniors did not cooperate at all with timing their molts, so alas no juniors to show! But hey, at least we finally have some right?!! We came up with ONE possible sale rabbit, a lilac Himalayan buck that I go back and forth on. I simply cannot decide on him.
-
Wooly entries were so much easier. I did those in my head. Two juniors, Hot Fuzz and Jazz Hands.
-
My next goal is to go thru the holland juniors and make a sales list. I know I have people waiting and I apologize but evaluating juniors in mid-molt is no fun. So, I keep putting it off while I watch and hope they finish soon! We will have 3 otter project seniors for sale at the Ohio Mini Convention. I will be putting them on the sales page soon.
-
Today we give 8 nest boxes! How exciting! I love new litters and all the possibilities they bring.
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. If you can't decide, you should probably sell him :)

    ReplyDelete