Monday, August 31, 2009

Molts, molts and more molts.

-
If you see us at Duncan this weekend with not much to show, here's the reason why...
-


-

-
Practically everything in the barn is molting. Seniors and juniors alike. All molting. Thanks guys!
-
Have you ever found a junior that gives you goosebumps? I did this morning. I'm almost afraid to get too attached to him he's so promising. We've never had such a correct crown placement before. It's simply awesome. He of course is in his first head molt and his head is absolutely exploding! His fur is already nice, even as a baby. He's smoother than butter from shoulder to lower hind quarter. I am simply in awe. I'm praying he continues on this way of course. Pictures of him are coming soon.
-
Below is an updated picture of our Hot Fuzz baby. The cute is irresistible!

-
Until next time,
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see photos of that perfect bunny you're talking about. Will be checking back really soon!

    ReplyDelete