Friday, September 4, 2009

It's begun.

I went thru and added to the website all the Holland Lop pictures I have taken over the last few months. I was surprised to find I had periodically taken the same rabbits out and photographed them and had not posted any of them. So every couple of months I had updated pictures of the same rabbits. Going thru all those pictures gave me a good reminder not to get so far behind again.
-
I still have quite a few Hollands that I'd like to get new or updated pictures of. Molts is going to hinder that process. I had really wanted updated pictures of Laramie and Zero but they are currently in a worst molt race. Zero is winning hands down.
-
This morning I worked on updating the JW page with the few I have left, almost done.
-
After that I'll start working on the Dwarf pages. Mom finally has a few promising does and bucks coming up and the does are in high production gear. It's been so long.
-
Below is one of my favorite bucks Hunter. He just turned senior.
-

I am expecting Hunter's first litter by Azalia soon. I am very excited. Azalia is a very nice full bodied doe out of my sweetie Zoyia.

Happy Labor Day!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment