Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random Thoughts.

-
This last weekend we got caught up on tattooing juniors. It's been awhile so I felt like we did 54327865 of them. While going thru them I found several really promising juniors, in both breeds. After a few tedious months of culling and selling I felt my bunny spirits lift again.
-
pre-head molt junior doe
-
I have started taking pictures for a very large web update. I'm embarrassed to admit that some of them will skip the junior page and head straight to the senior pages. Has it really been that long since I've updated the site??
-
After taking a few pictures I'm excited about the fall show season. So many new rabbits to put on the tables! I look forward to hanging out with my bunny friends too.
-
It seems like I'm not alone in fussing about buyers. Kristen of Keep's Rabbitry made some more very good points on her blog. While you're reading blogs, be sure and check out the adventures of my favorite vienna marked dwarf Conkers and his pals.
-
See you at the show tables soon!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment