Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Well I never...

-
Mom and I were out piddling in the barn Monday evening. I was taking sale rabbit pictures and she was breeding a few does. About 5 minutes after using Zayden I looked over and noticed him going around his cage gathering all the loose hay up like a nesting doe would.
-
-
-
-
-
I have never seen a buck do this before! I'm glad I had my camera handy.
-
With everything else that has been going on I have not even attempted to update the website. Maybe soon...
Melanie

4 comments:

  1. Haha "Look mama, I cleaned my room! Can I have a girlfriend come over?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! The girly hormones are getting to my brain. Too much breeding going on I can't identify all these different smells. I am so confused! Refer me as SHE or HER please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe he is having a mid-life identity crisis?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete