Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sahara Kit.


Nestled in with a holland lop litter, I found this:


Sahara and LB37's first kit. A little otter buck.


I admit most babies are cute at this age, but some seem to have an extra bit of cuteness.



While I do enjoy playing with, posing and taking pictures of my young ones, it is done purely for fun. I would never dream of evaluating and deciding who to keep or sell at this tender age. No rabbit leaves our barn under 8 weeks old, ever.
-
Each rabbit has a folder on my laptop and I enjoy going back thru the pictures and watching them grow from a baby up to the present date. A digital camera is a very important part of my record keeping.

It's hard to believe, but Dwarf Nationals is next month! I've got my eye on a couple, including a few upcoming juniors! More on that in another blog.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment