Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Daddy.

Pictured below is a new and upcoming junior buck. He going thru a pretty major first molt. I think he's going to be a little guy but he' s so short and round that I think he'll stick around for awhile. He reminds me so much of his sire.

Any guess as to who the Baby Daddy is?

Below is another upcoming junior buck. (never a shortage of upcoming bucks) He's a Zero grandson. He's just starting to go thru his first head molt and I don't think his true cuteness is captured in this photo. He's got cute cheeks and ears and a nice wide body/chest! I can't wait to see him in a few more weeks. His sire (Ditto) is now living in Florida and he left us with several litters of all sons. (never a shortage of upcoming bucks) Sigh, thanks Ditto.


Spring shows have started in earnest and it's going to be hard picking and choosing which ones we can attend.

We've made our hotel reservations for HL Nationals and are hoping that we have a few to show out of this years crop of juniors. We will probably start working on a National sales list soon. I have a couple bucks already in mind for the short list.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment