Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Karma's Last Horrah.

At six months and two days, we took Karma to her first and probably last show as a senior.


She won a double Best of Breed! To say we were thrilled would be putting it mildly.

I am a little disappointed that she settled the first time we bred her and thus ending her Spring show career but we're always striving for the next and hopefully better generation.

Show A - Scott R.
3rd SSB - Rory
1st SSD - Baby Ruth
1st SJB - Unnamed Zero kid
? SJD
2nd and 3rd BSB - Kolby and Kizmo (at 6 months!)
1st BSD and Best of Breed - Karma
1st BJB - Unnamed Sabotage kid
no BJD shown

Show B - Gail Krall
I honestly didn't pay that much attention to the classes. I helped a friend show mini satins :)
Best of Breed - Karma
Best Opposite Sex of Breed - Kolby (Karma's poppa)

We were thrilled to get Scott at a Texas show. Thank you to the show staff for bringing him in!

Next month is Nationals. Egad. Where does the time go??

Stayed tuned for more Baby Daddy posts.
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy Rory is doing so well with you <3. It still hurts my feelings that he never got the recognition he deserved out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! We're still grateful to have him back :)
    I have the *cutest* junior bucks coming up out of him. They are right at that age where pictures just don't capture it.

    ReplyDelete