Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Few Random Updates.

-
Hollands:
We have quite a few litters of hollands now, even the hard to settle does are taking! We will have lots of orange bucks available soon, sigh. Due to the abundant litters Mom will be offering a few nice otter/otter project bucks and does. Including:
Carls Junior - our main herd buck and great producer , keeping his son to replace him
Kendra - placed 18th broken junior doe '08 Convention, proven good mother
^ either of these two would make a nice addition to an otter project!
-
Dwarfs:
Lots of does settling and kindling, finally! I am still in the process of selling down (out?) of the ruby eyed whites. Most does have been sold and I will be going thru and adding the last of the juniors soon. My only black silver marten doe is bred to the buck I picked up at Nationals so hopefully I'll have BSM's in the nest box soon! This is my favorite color and I can't wait to expand them more!
-
Woolies:
Dilemma is growing out of her puppy cut and looking oh so good! If she wasn't due next week I'd be tempted to show her again. Her head is amazing!
-
-
Hot Fuzz adult coat is coming in fast and furious now. I'm excited to see what his final senior coat looks like! We've started using him on a few does and the excitement of Hot Fuzz babies is over whelming!
-

-

I have four does confirmed bred and the other 3 are awaiting palpating. Hmm, those numbers seem a tad higher than my original plan of a trio/quad.

-

Seward is this weekend! For those of you who have never attended, you are missing out! The holland numbers are HUGE! and the show staff is amazing! You should come!

-

I have lots of updates planned for the website but so far I haven't found the time. It's been a busy busy summer.

Melanie






No comments:

Post a Comment