Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cookie Doh.

-
Wow, 25 babies born yesterday and today! 3 of which could be my first silver marten dwarfs! I am so excited!
-
Pictured below is one of my favorite upcoming cuties. Unfortunately she cannot be shown due to a nest box injury, but I have no doubt she'll contribute greatly to the next generation of LBF bunnies!
-
-
-

-
She is Lil' Bit Farms Boulder x THF Saynora's Cookie. I've named her Cookie Doh. She has a blue tort brother that is almost as cute. I seem to get a lot of blue tort bucks?!
-
We attended the Seward show and had a blast! It was very nice to meet Becky S. and Amanda O. Even though they wouldn't give me their beautiful blue otter buck I still think they were nice and a whole lot of fun. I look forward to showing with them again soon!
Mom and I want to congratulate Philip and Brendan for their wins this last weekend!
-
If memory serves me correctly Philip won Best of Breed (Lil' Bit Farms Cammie) and Best Opposite Sex of Breed (Lil' Bit Farms Frazier) in the A HL specialty show. I believe in the B show Philip won Best of Breed and Best Opposite Sex again, different doe same buck! Way to go Philip!
-
Brendan won a double BOB and Reserve in Show with Lil' Bit Farms Yogi! Awesome job Brendan!
-
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Melanie

5 comments:

  1. Aww, milk-dipped ears! I didn't notice she had those.

    Qadoshyah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little baby you guys! Who's Cookie out of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's out of Boulder and THF Saynora's Cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, she looks like a little plush doll. Adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete