Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kid Watch.

Spring is fast approaching! The days are getting longer and warmer and that means baby goats!! We bred the does to be due around mid March. There is nothing quite like baby goats bouncing around the pasture! To help pass the time, here's some of our 2008 kids!


nap time


I see you


watcha eatin'?


hey, where's our lap?


that's better


Bowl O' Kid


Bucket O' Goat
[bucket may not be available in your area]


don't wanna share


Oh the excitement!
Melanie

3 comments:

  1. Aww, baby goats, so cute!

    My family has had something like 15-20 (my sister does the goats (mini nubians), so I'm not too keen on that ;)) kids born already and have does due through May or June :).

    Qadoshyah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the mini nubians are just like the standard nubians, except smaller. They're good milkers and good kidders too. They are between 20-25" tall.

    Yeah, there's pictures at my sister's website. She does a pretty good job on her site :) - www.goodgoats.net and her blog is http://goodgoats.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have one of those kids.

    ReplyDelete