Thursday, September 24, 2009

Greensboro NC.

-
Mom and I went to a show in Greensboro NC this last weekend. Yes, North Carolina. Yep, it was quite a drive - a very pretty drive!
-
-
It was beautiful even if it rained the whole time! I could move there, really I could.
-

-
Our rabbits fared pretty well at the show, very well in my opinion. It was a two day drive down and we took very young seniors and molty juniors so I wasn't expecting anything. We ended up with quite a few top 5 placements (!!!) but the highlight was winning a couple classes and a Best Opposite Sex of Breed with a solid junior doe! Congrats to Tracy and Jenna for their TRIPLE BEST IN SHOW with THF Saynora's Abe, a rabbit I wanted to pocket pretty badly. He is awesome. Congrats to Jenny for her double BOS (HL), Garrett for his triple Best of Breed with Lil' Bit Farms Tazz (ND) and Brendan for his double BOB and a BIS with Lil' Bit Farms Yogi (youth ND), and to Kristen for her double BOB with Keep's Tyron (JW)!
-
We had a really good time at this show. It was great to see our long distance friends again!
-
Thank you to Kristen and Tim for putting up with us, err I mean putting us up.
-
Oh, we also won an award for the furthest miles traveled! Woot woot! :)
-

I officially have show fever. When is the next one??
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment