Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Break.

-
We finally reached the summer lull for the show season. Whew. Our next 'planned' show isn't until mid-September. It'll be a journey for sure =) More on that when it's a for sure thing!
-
We're still breeding heavy and I am so so grateful for our air conditioned barn. I do remind the bunnies almost daily how lucky they really are!
--
Dilemma is being a wonderful foster mom to Cheyenne's two babies. They were about 2 weeks old and I was worried Dilemma wouldn't accept two already running around and nibbling on food kits. It seems I worried for no reason. They sit on her head to reach the feeder and line up with her for head rubs. If you didn't notice the loppy ears you'd never know they were adopted. What a good momma!

I am expecting my first litter of Hot Fuzz babies this week and I'm very excited!
-
I am seriously behind on updating the site but I should be able to find the time now that summer is here! Lots of promising juniors to photograph!
-
Stay cool, Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Isn't an AC barn wonderful!! I just got my AC in last week and how thankful I am for it.

    Qadoshyah

    ReplyDelete