Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NTOP Show

Mom and I attended the NTOP Seward show this last weekend. This show is one of our favorites! Good friends and good competition!
-
Because Dilemma was in between litters and looking pretty good she went with us. She won a double Best of Breed :) The second judge made the comment "I'm pretty sure she has 10.5% color". LOL!
-
-
I'm happy with our holland placements too. Cha~Ching won his first Best of Breed and Shay won a double Best Opposite Sex of Breed. My little Cheyenne daughter, I'm so happy! I need to update her pictures.
-
We'll be attending the Duncan OK show this weekend and will have quite a few dwarfs for sale there.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Melanie


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the show! And it was nice talking to you during the potluck. Wish we could've stayed for Saturday's shows!

    ReplyDelete