Thursday, February 19, 2009

This and That.


Wow, where did that 3 day weekend go?!

We had 3 litters and have 3 more does due, all hollands! Maybe the hollands are trying to take over the barn :0 Oh no wait, there is one dwarf due! Yippee!

Saki, Dilemma and Rosita's kits are all starting to venture from their nest boxes. I honestly never thought I'd see babies in Saki and Dilemma's cages. Both are enjoying being mothers and can be seen thru out the day grooming away on their youngsters. Both Saki and Dilemma's surviving kits are bucks while the fosters are all does. Both does are out of Bear bred back to Bear. Hmmm, never realized all that until now.

I have been terribly busy with non rabbit related work and am now behind with my rabbit chores. Please bear with me as I try to catch up! I have emails to answer, does to breed/palpate, juniors to wean, pictures to take and a sales list to try and start / finish! Oh and cages to clean!

My favorite bunny, Laramie as a junior

-thankful it's almost Friday

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment